What to do when cat is sick
1. If you can take your cat to the veterinarian, take him immediately.
2. If you have to wait for the vet, try to feed your cat a small amount of food every hour.
3. Do not give your cat any treats, like fish or chicken.
4. Do not let your cat get too hot.
5. Do not give your cat any food that is too hot, like hotdogs and steaks.
6. Allow your cat to rest.
7. If your cat has diarrhea, a fever or is vomiting, take him to the vet.
8. If your cat has a fever or diarrhea and the vet cannot see him immediately, provide a comfortable bed and plenty of food and water.
9. Do not let your cat drink too much water.
10. Keep your cat quiet.
One of my cats (who thinks she’s a dog, and is actually getting paperwork from my psychiatrist and psychologist to be legally recognized as a therapy animal/ESA) sleeps with me in bed every night, and she knows when it’s bed time. She comes and cuddles up right next to me and curls up with me under the covers. Read more
What can the cats mother tell you about the kittens personality? Definition. If the mother is friendly her kittens will probably be the same. Read more
Cats are considered to have been a leading threat for 22 of the extinct species, including the broad-faced potoroo, the crescent nailtail wallaby and the big-eared hopping mouse. “Recent extinction rates in Australia are unparalleled,” John Woinarski, one of Australia’s foremost conservation researchers, told me. Read more
All cats will have different spaces and spots they go to when they want to be alone, so you should pay attention to your kitty to learn their favourite spots. Boo likes to sit atop the wardrobe in the guestroom for her me time, so we leave her be. Whether they’re sat alone at the window or hiding under the table... Read more
Leave your comment