What are cats looking at
The new science of how animals ‘see’,” National Geographic (July 2014), http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/07/animals-see-science/.
12. David H. Hubel, Torsten Wiesel, and Attila Roland, “Receptive Fields, Binocular Vision, and Functional Architecture in the Cat’s Visual Cortex,” Journal of Physiology (1962).
13. Thomas R. Zentall, “The Science of Seeing,” Scientific American (June 2012), http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-science-of-seeing/.
14. Thomas R. Zentall, “What Is Vision?,” Scientific American (April 2014), http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-vision/.
15. Ulrike Schmidt, “Gaze-following and Social Communication in Animals,” in The Oxford handbook of the cognitive animal. Eds. Donald R. Griffin, D. L. Cheney, and Gordon G. Gallup. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012.
16. Thomas R. Zentall, “The Science of Seeing.”
18. W. J. Kinney and R. W. Mitchell, “The Visual System of the Cat,” Scientific American (April 1969), http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=the-visual-system-of-the-cat&channel=ent_feature.
19. Walter J. Freeman, The Human Eye: A Scientific Study of Vision and Visual Perception, 3rd ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997).
20. Paul N. Perrin, The Curious Coincidence of Animal Vision and Human Vision (New York: Oxford University Press, 1989).
21. David H. Hubel, Torsten Wiesel, and Attila Roland, “Receptive Fields, Binocular Vision, and Functional Architecture in the Cat’s Visual Cortex.”
22. Walter J. Freeman, The Human Eye: A Scientific Study of Vision and Visual Perception, 3rd ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997).
23. Thomas R. Zentall, “The Science of Seeing.”
26. Paul N. Perrin, The Curious Coincidence of Animal Vision and Human Vision.
27. Thomas R. Zentall, “The Science of Seeing.”
30. Richard C. Larson and Paul R.
Cat Roll Cat Site The Secret World Lots Of Cats Happy Puppy Cat Behavior Cat Facts Cat Breeds Animal Pictures. What Does It Mean When A Cat Rolls Over On Their Back? Read more
Nowadays, parents face a trickier question: At what age should a child own a smartphone? The smartphone, after all, is the key to unfettered access to the internet and the many benefits and dangers that come with it. But unlike driving a car, which is legal in some states starting at the age of 16, there is no legal guideline for a parent to determine when a child may be ready for a smartphone. Read more
Among cats, this bacterium is most commonly transmitted by the bites of infected cat fleas, and it may also be found in the feces of these fleas, which can serve as sources of infection if exposed to an open wound in either a cat or a human. People with CSD usually develop swelling and possibly a blister at Read more
And thanks to the Tractive GPS cat tracker I can always keep an eye on his whereabouts right in the smartphone app and retrieve him if needed. Conclusion. Now you have learned the signs of a cat in heat, how long the heat cycle lasts and its different components, how to calm a cat in heat plus how to prevent unwanted cat pregnancy. Read more
Leave your comment