What big cat are you quiz
2. Which of these scientists won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2005?
3. What color is the sky at the end of a rainbow?
4. The first U.S. President to be born in the 20th century was:
a. James Madison
b. Woodrow Wilson
c. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
d. Harry S Truman
e. Calvin Coolidge
5. Which of these is NOT a type of fungus?
6. Which of these can you NOT find in a rain forest?
7. Which of these animals is NOT an amphibian?
a. Sea otter
8. Which of these is a type of fish?
9. Which of these is NOT a type of wood?
10. Which of these is NOT a type of tree?
11. Which of these is NOT a type of bug?
12. Which of these is NOT a type of bird?
13. Which of these is not a type of animal?
14. Which of these is NOT a type of flower?
15. Which of these is NOT a type of tree?
16. Which of these is NOT a type of insect?
spatial as well as verbal and numerical ability. CATs tests are part of a national framework which correlates with curriculum Key Stages. 3 out of the 4 parts of CATs4 are not dependent on language so students with any level of English can be assessed. CATs are for students with a reading age from age 7 years 6 months to 17 years. Read more
This result suggests that you have to expend energy in social situations, so you need to find time alone to recharge your energy. Knowing that you have this tendency can help you recognize when you are getting drained from socializing and set aside quiet moments to regain your equilibrium. Read more
9. … clothes make … man. 10. … curiosity killed … cat. Read more
On the few occasions you do glimpse another man’s member – in the changing rooms at the gym, for example – the angle is likely to be far more forgiving than your own bird’s-eye perspective. Little wonder most men have a pretty warped idea of what the ‘average penis size’ actually looks like. Read more
Leave your comment