Warning: fopen(cache/com/com#block_by_bs): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www-root/data/www/elicitodisha.com/system/func/file/new.php on line 17
Warning: fopen(cache/com/com#template_by_bs): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www-root/data/www/elicitodisha.com/system/func/file/new.php on line 17
What to do if your cat has worms
If your cat has worms, there are some quick and easy things you can do to help them feel better.
1. Get a medicine called, Tinactin.
Tinactin kills the worms and the symptoms will go away in three to five days.
2. If the Tinactin does not work, there are other antibiotics.
There are a lot of other antibiotics that you can use to treat the worms.
3. If the medicine does not work or your cat is allergic to anything, then you need to take your cat to the vet.
The vet will need to check the cat’s system to see if it has a bad reaction to the Tinactin.
4. The vet may also want to check the cat’s system for other possible infection.
The vet may want to do a parasite or bacterial check up on the cat as well.
5. If your cat has more than one worm, then the vet will also want to do a worm count.
The vet will want to see how many worms your cat has and how many they have in their system.
6. If the worm count is more than ten, then the vet may want to give your cat some medicine called, Fipronil.
The vet may also want to give your cat some medicine called, Metronidazole.
The vet will want to give these medicines to be safe and to prevent your cat from getting any more worms.
7. If the worm count is more than twenty, then the vet may want to give your cat some medicine called, Droncit.
The vet may also want to give your cat some medicine called, Panacur.
Cat worming solutions
What is the best cat worming solution?
When your cat is not wormed, the worms will go into their system and can cause your cat to have many different types of infection.
There are a lot of different worming solutions that you can use to kill the worms.
This medicine kills the worms and the symptoms will go away in three to five days.
3. If the medicine does not work or your cat is allergic to something, then you need to take your cat to the vet.
My cat has had scabs and still gets them. Mostly on ears, in ears, and etc… The vet didn’t know what was causing the scabs and since the vet didn’t fleas or ear mites Read more
Heartworms look like spaghetti, but you can’t see them because they live in the pulmonary arteries or the heart. Your vet can determine whether your cat has them through a blood test, an X-ray or an ultrasound. Read more
These external parasites are typically unable to be seen without the use of a microscope and can infect different parts of a cat. Preventative medications can be used to help keep a cat from getting mites, but they usually need to be administered monthly. The types of mites seen on cats include Read more
As the name suggests, lungworm is a type of parasitic worm that likes to live in the lungs and small airways of cats. The hair-shaped adult worms grow to 5-12 mm long. They produce eggs that hatch into larvae and burrow through the lung tissue. This causes damage to the lungs, and it’s often signalled by a symptomatic cough. There are several types of lungworm that affect cats but two are particularly common. Aelurostrongylus abstrusus is the specific species that causes feline lungworm and it’s different from the lungworm parasite that affects dogs (Angiostrongylus vasorum). Read more
Leave your comment