What is 7 in cat years
7 in cat years = 8.1 × 10-11 cat years
To calculate how long ago in cat years it was that Lightening Bolt won the Triple Crown in Thoroughbred racing, multiply 8.1 × 10-11 by the number of years.
The answer is 5.5 × 10-5 cat years.
How many lightening bolts would it take to equal 7?
How many lightening bolts it would take to equal 7 is the same as how many lightening bolts it would take to equal 8.
To find how many lightening bolts it would take to equal 8, multiply 8 × 10-11.
The answer is 3.7 × 10-10 lightening bolts.
1. What is the density of molybdenum if the atomic weight of molybdenum is 55.8 grams per cubic centimeter?
(A) 0.0001 g/cc
(B) 0.0001 g/cm3
(C) 0.0001 kg/m3
(D) 1.0 kg/m3
2. If the atomic weight of potassium is 39.0 grams per cubic centimeter and the atomic weight of silver is 197.5 grams per cubic centimeter, what is the density of silver?
3. The density of aluminium is 5.90 kg/m3. What is the mass of 1 gram of aluminium?
(A) 0.001 g
(B) 0.002 g
(C) 0.004 g
(D) 0.008 g
4. If a substance has a mass of 12.0 g, its density is
(A) 1.1 g/cm3
(B) 1.1 g/cm3
(C) 1.2 g/cm3
(D) 1.3 g/cm3
5. If a substance has a mass of 16.0 g, its density is
(A) 1.4 g/cm3
(B) 1.5 g/cm3
(C) 1.6 g/cm3
(D) 1.7 g/cm3
6. Which of the following is a density of 2.0 g/cm3?
7. Which of the following is a density of 1.
What do we know about a sixty-year-old that's different from a thirty-year-old? Is a person's age important in your culture? Read more
Putting your pet’s age in human terms not only helps you empathize with your cat, it also show the importance of regular veterinary checkups. “A year time frame in a cat’s life is significant,” Mears says. “Things can change dramatically.” If an adult cat year is equivalent to four or five human years, it’s... Read more
There are many tables for converting between cat years (age) and human years (age). Many of them use a very simple calculation (e.g. 1 cat year equals 7 human years). This is inaccurate as: The average life for a house cat (excluding accidental death, in particular car accidents) is about 1/5th that of a person, not 1/7th. Read more
A male cat is called a Tom. A female cat can be a Molly or a Queen. And no, we’re not just talking about the names that we give our feline companions. What we’re talking about is the technical term to refer to cats by their gender. A male cat is Read more
Leave your comment